Thursday, January 26, 2006

Plenty of time left to Vote...

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to vote for FOLLOW YOUR HEART, my historical romance novel that is one of six finalists remaining in Dorchester Publishing/Romantic Times BOOKclub's American Title II contest. The winner receives a publishing contract.

Voting for Best Story Summary continues through February 5 at www.romantictimes.com. Or you can send an email to webmaster@romantictimes.com with FOLLOW YOUR HEART in the subject line. If you could forward the info to a few friends, I'd truly appreciate it... every vote counts!

Coming soon: my website! I have selected a designer who will begin working on it next month.

1 comment:

Dana Diamond said...

I've been watching and crossing my fingers for you. It looks really good. :)