Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Newness!

Welcome to my new blog, now part of my new web site, www.ruthjkaufman.com! Thanks to my designer, Heidi, who created a place that represents my modern medieval sensibilities. I plan to update my blog more than once a week, and add writing related content and news to my web site once a month. Thanks to everyone who is interested in my adventures as one who is Gainfully Unemployed. I hope you'll visit often.

There's still time to vote this week for Round 4, Best Dialogue Scene, in Dorchester/RT BOOKclub's American Title II contest. Your vote can help FOLLOW YOUR HEART make it to the final two!

One of my newest adventures is volunteering as an adult literacy tutor. It's something I've wanted to do for years, because reading has been such a huge part of my life, I can't imagine growing up without the enjoyment good books. But for various reasons, millions of adults read at a second grade level or less. More on this in future posts.

1 comment:

Maria Geraci said...

Ruth,

I love it! Great new look!