Saturday, December 31, 2005


Some New Year's Resolutions are common: excercise more, eat better. Of course I want to exercise more. Chocolate is too essential but I could include more veggies.

My main resolution: continue along the path I began when I quit my job: live in the moment and enjoy the day. It sounds kind of zen. But I find even now, without revenue goals and client problems to weigh me down, I worry a lot. And I'm often thinking about what I need to do next instead of focusing on what I'm doing this minute. Maybe this picture of an AZ sunset I took can be a reminder to, as they say, stop and smell the roses.

American Title II: January 2 we are supposed to learn who got cut in Round 2 and who goes on to Round 3....but they'll probably ask us not to post the news. The nest round of voting, for Best Story Summary, doesn't start until January 23.

Happy New Year to all.

No comments: