Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happy Holidays

I got a lot of writing done in the midst of wrapping and family events.

I feel I've been a bit lazy progressing with other projects...such as my web site and querying agents. I did query 2, entered a writing contest, and am in the midst of judging 7 55-page entries for one of the major contests for the as yet unpublished romance author, the Golden Heart. I also ordered color headshots, auditioned again for one of my new acting agents to show her I am now proficient on ear prompter and wrote a short article for the Chicago Bar Assn magazine.

Only a few more days to vote for Best Hero/Heroine in Round 2 of the American Title II contest, visit www.romantictimes.com and click on the American Title box in the upper right corner or visit www.americantitle2.com. My entry is called FOLLOW YOUR HEART, and is set in 1460 England.

In Highlander news, Impact magazine, published in the UK by MAI Publications, has a major article about The Source in the January issue. There's also a picture and mention or two of yours truly! The website is http://www.martialartsltd.co.uk/, when I figure out how to order single copies I'll post here.


No comments: