Sunday, August 09, 2015

Ruth's Blog Hop Winners & Castles, Knights and Chivalry news

Medieval Madness-Ruth's Winners: Thanks to everyone who participated in the 11-author Medieval Madness Blog Hop August 2-8.

The three winners of my contest are: Amanda S., kaisquared and Linda. Congratulations! You'll each win Castles, Knights and Chivalry, the Amazon Best Seller boxed set featuring my first medieval At His Command and medievals by Laurel O'Donnell, Elizabeth Rose and Kathryn Loch.

Please send your contact info to ruthkaufmanbooks@yahoo.com. If I don't hear from you by the 16th, I'll see if I can find you. If I can't, I'll generate more random numbers to find new winners.

Castles, Knights and Chivalry News: I'm thrilled to report that CKC is currently:
Thanks to everyone who's reading it or planning to. I hope you'll let one of us know what you think, and/or post a review. 

No comments: