Tuesday, October 25, 2005

2nd week of Freedom

Began my second week of freedom by painting my bathroom a nifty shade of turquoisy blue. Well, half of it anyway. I got tired of taping around all the switches and things on the walls. So some day I have to get around to doing the other half.

Today, first day of being an extra on Clint Eastwood's movie Flags of our Fathers. For me it was sort of like being all dressed up with no place to go. Despite that fab 40's ensemble including cute hat and period hair/makeup, and there only being a total of 4 extras...I was one of two not used. Did get a very tasty lunch, featuring lobster and chateau briande and Clint sightings. And got to see some real 40's and 30's cars.

The December issue of RT BOOKClub magazine mentions the American Title II contest and the upcoming voting period...

No comments: